Saturday 26 May 2018

Time For Tea Designs Card

Hello again, I'm back with my Time for Tea card for today.

Sorry about the blog post title, I couldn't think of anything snappier! I asked my friend who came up with "Don't Do It" and Scott who came up with "Jimbob McFluffles" and then when I said it was for a wedding card he suggested "Jimbob McFluffles Wedding".....

I've used an image from the new wedding release and it's called First Dance. I've cropped them down as I wanted to try and make the groom look like he was wearing a kilt....well, I tried ;) The sentiments are available in the full wedding collection.


First Dance. - Time for Tea Designs
Wedding Collection - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
Cross Stitched Circles - Memory Box
Wonky Frames - Memory Box
Doily
Gems









3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a great card, I love Mr and Mrs McFluffles. They look very nice. I know where you are coming from with post titles. Nightmare sometimes. Love H xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Sweet card!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wedding card Susan. Lovely stamp and design
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...