Friday 16 February 2018

What a Week

Hello.

Has it been a long week for you this week? 

It was half term at the start of this week so the boys were off school and only went back yesterday.  Unfortunately I was at work all week so it's been a long week for me! 

This was also the week for last minute cards and here are 3 of them below!

I thought this one was going to be sent from the dog....turns out it was for the dog! 


Crazy Dog - Tim Holtz
Copics





Hugging Couple - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
Love - Paper Smooches
Heart - Memory Box
Heart Swoosh - Poppy Stamps
Heart Embossing Folder - Sue Wilson

Got a bit inky with this one.  I tried to make it look like a sunset. I think I managed it!



Scott and Penny - Make It Crafty
Sentiment - Woodware
Copics
Wish I'd taken a note of the inks I used as I may never be able to replicate this!


Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, three fantastic creations! Love that sunset Scott & Penny card. Such a gorgeous image! LOL about the dog, some people REALLY love their dogs! LOL. I bet the pooch was delighted. Awesome creations hun, all of them. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

A fantastic set of very different Valentine's cards, love them x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...