Thursday 14 December 2017

These Boots Were Made For Walking


Morning

Another wee batch of cards this morning.

The first is one I made for the Operations Director at work. He wears boots like this every day, but I think may have been a little insulted by the card.... oops.




Boots - Digi Stamps 4 Joy
Copics
Happy Birthday - Presscut

This is one I made for a woman at work's husband who likes motorbikes.  Kept it fairly simple though.




Norton Motorcycle - Delicious Doodles

And this last one was a wee experiment with the old brushos.


All stamps - Visible Image
Brushos

So excited, Star Wars is now out and Scott and I are off to see it tonight!!!

Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Cara said...

Another great set of cards. I hope you enjoyed the film x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...